Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dental Appointments in China


Hey Ya'll! 

I love having my teeth cleaned and it had been way to long since I had been to the dentist, until last week. Though we have a dentist here in Wuxi, I had a hard time getting them on the phone so I ended up making an appointment for Tractor Man and I at Parkway in Shanghai. 

I have been to Parkway for a lady doctor visit and for Pickle to go to a pediatrician visit. Our visit were good so I decided to try and schedule an appointment. Parkway makes scheduling appointments very easy for the most part. What is even better for me is that they take Saturday appointments, so it makes it easy for Tractor Man and I to go together. 

The Dentist office was fabulous! It was brand new and they had all new equipment. We saw Dr. Henry Zeng and I was impressed. He actually did the cleaning and examination all himself, which was shocking to me, but good. 




021-64455999
203 West Retail Plaza
1376 West Nanjing Road
Shanghai, China

The dental clinic is located in the Shanghai Centre. There is a Starbucks, Element Fresh, and a City Shop Supermarket in the same location! So make an appointment and make a day out of it.

They take most insurance policies, but you can check their website for most information. 

Getting to the clinic is very easy. You can take the train from Wuxi into the Shanghai Station and then get on the metro Line 1. Take Line 1 to the People's Square stop and transfer to Line 2. Then you can get off at West Nanjing Road. From here it is just a short walk down Nanjing Road.

Enjoy!

Thanks Ya'll,

Belle



No comments:

Post a Comment