Saturday, September 7, 2013

Jiaozi! Or in English terms....The Dumpling Restaurant

Hey Ya'll! 

I wanted to share with you one of Elle Lay's and my favorite places to eat here in Wuxi, 
the "Jiaozi" place. 

This is the Business Card to the restaurant. 


This is probably my favorite of all the Chinese restaurants in town, though we have so many good ones. If you are looking for a place to eat with all of your friends, or just a small group this is the place. They have lots of private rooms with large round tables that fit just about any size group. The best part is, you can order TONS of food for really cheap. 

I love all the different dumplings, the green beans, honeyed sweet potatoes, and the sweet and sour pork dishes. But there are so many more wonderful dishes to try. That the best thing with going with a large group, you get to try lots of different dishes that on your own you may not have ordered. 

This restaurant does have highchairs. I normally don't use them though since I take my fold up one with me, but they do have a few there for you to use. 

One thing to remember though when going, the menu is totally in Chinese but it does have pictures. 

Chinese style "Round Table" 


Your dishes come wrapped in plastic. 

This is Pickle's favorite dish...Chinese style green beans. Yum! 


Delicious! 

Look at all the food! 


This particular visit we had 15 people and the bill totaled to 560rmb, which is 37.8rmb per person. Talk about CHEAP!!!!! 

So go try it out and enjoy some amazing food! You'll walk out stuffed. 

Thanks Ya'll, 

Belle

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm trying to get in touch with Expats in Wuxi asap! I used to live there myself (now I'm in Shanghai) and I was hoping you might be able to help. I work in IT in Shanghai now and we are designing a new TV for our client Sony, and we need some helpful user feedback. It would only be an hour of your time and you can bring along your friends to do it too! It would pay 200rmb for the hour of time and we would also cover transportation cost. If you can help us out, please contact me at 152 1433 5606. Like I said before, I used to live in Wuxi and know many expats, but that was 4 years ago, so now they have all moved away.

    Hope you are still enjoying the interesting winter weather that Wuxi brings and keep warm.

    Regards,

    Stacey Baradit
    Williams College '09
    Pactera Inc.

    ReplyDelete