Monday, January 6, 2014

Sanya - Haitang Bay / China's Beaches

Hey Ya'll! 

I wanted to share with you today one of Tractor Man and my favorite China getaways, Sanya - Haitang Bay! 

The pools are amazing! 
We have gone down south twice in our 2 years here and each time we have stayed at the Doubletree.  It was amazing! Blue skies, warm water and great food. The hotel was wonderful too, but I found that I took most of my pictures of the beautiful grounds. The rooms though were really clean and very roomy! We stayed in a suite and it was fabulous. Aiden slept in the living room so we all had our own space. The bathroom is huge! 

The Manager of this resort is Markus Kosch. 
markus.kosch@conradhotels.com
(He gave me his permission to pass along his email address and let you know to email him to make your reservations or to ask questions.)

To get down to Sanya, we booked our tickets on www.ctrip.com. It is a 3 hour flight from Shanghai Hongqiao airport and then a 30 minute drive to the hotel. We booked the resort car to come pick us up and then take us back at the end of our trip. 

Pickle enjoying the big boy pool. 

The beach is nice, quiet and very clean. 

This was the view from our hotel room, needless to say, I never wanted to leave. 

All of the hotel's amenities are great as well. We have eaten at every restaurant the Double Tree has and let me say, YUM! My personal favorite is Pacifica. This is a wonderful seafood restaurant. We had Christmas Eve dinner there as well as my birthday dinner. They also have a noodle restaurant and one called Taste that has a little something for everyone. Everything that we have ever had is delicious. 


Caesar Salad

Our surf and turf spread we had on my birthday. Delicious! 



View of the hotel from the pool. 

Pickle's favorite part was the heated toddler pool. 
The staff at the hotel has always gone above and beyond for us. They are friendly, helpful and extremely polite. If you are looking for a wonderful getaway while in China I highly recommend the Doubletree Hotel in Sanya! 

Enjoy the Sun! 

Belle

5 comments:

  1. May be moving to Wuxi this year...how can we get in touch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shana! This is Belle! So excited you may be moving to Wuxi! You can email us at expathousewiveswuxi@gmail.com! Can't wait to hear from you and hopefully help answer any questions you may have.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I already sent off an email.

      Delete
  2. I am also moving to Wuxi in June this year! Just found out today and freaking out a little.
    I was also wondering how I can get in touch with you ladies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jermaine! This is Belle! I totally understand freaking out. Its a big change, but one I hope you will enjoy. Email me at expathousewiveswuxi@gmail.com. Looking forward to getting to know you and hope to help answer any questions. Talk to you soon.

      Delete