Wednesday, July 31, 2013

City Shop Supermarket Delivery Service

Hey Ya'll!

Life with a toddler at home can make it difficult at times to get all of my grocery shopping done. There are days that I go without what I need because I am too lazy to get us packed up to go, even with my driver. Pretty pathetic huh? Ha!


This is where City Shop comes in! This is an Imported Goods store based out of Shanghai and they will deliver to Wuxi every Tuesday. Makes my grocery shopping (especially for cold and heavy items) much easier.

Here is the link.

City Shop Supermarket

The City Shop Delivery Man


I should warn you that most import items at this store are pretty pricey, but you can get some things for the same price as in a local supermarket. The delivery charge is 20rmb unless you spend over 300rmb and then delivery is free. This charge is the same price as a taxi ride to and from a local grocery store and back for me. 

All you need in to do in order to get your groceries delivered is set up an account. You will need your address, an email address and a phone number. If you have your address in Chinese that helps a lot, but not necessary. When you go to the website, you will see at the top righthand side of the screen a button that says "Sign In". You will then see a button that says register and you will just fill in your information. Good luck!!! 


Just some of the good things I have found at City Shop. 

Some of the things that I order from here are: 

Woolite - 94rmb - 176rmb depending on the size of the bottle
Bounce Dryer Sheets - 56rmb for a box
Milk - 26rmb for 1 Liter
Chicken - 21.50 rmb for a pack of 3 breasts
Pork Tenderloins - 34.30rmb for 0.5kg
Clorox Wipes - 54rmb
Stoffers Macaroni & Cheese - 49.80rmb

There is so much more to find. Take a look and have fun shopping! 

Thanks ya'll, 

Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment