Thursday, July 25, 2013

English speaking Vets


Our family recently had a very sick kitty and needed to find a reputable vet in town. The vet we had used to help us through the process of getting our cat over here is in Shanghai and that was just too far to drive at such short notice. We knew our cat needed help ASAP, so I asked around and everyone seemed to be telling me about the same clinic, though nobody knew the name of it.  I finally connected with someone who not only knew the name of the clinic, but also the address, name of the English speaking vet and contact number. I also found out there was a second location close to my apartment in New District.

I thought I would share the contact information here for any other pet owners who find themselves in need of veterinary services. 

Paite Veterinary Clinic- Downtown location (next to Blue Bar, across from police station)
 49号 Chongnin Road
Ask for Tina

Paite Veterinary Clinic- New District
Changjiang Bei Lu (next to Leadtoast, near Auchan)
Ask for Snow

My husband and I felt the care was of high quality and the cost was affordable. We paid 800rmb for consult, X-ray, bloodtests and IV treatment. Don't hesitate to contact Paite for any of your needs!

-Elle Lay

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... ">how much do dog x rays cost

    ReplyDelete